vendredi 3 octobre 2008

If I Won The Lottery...


If I was one of the very few people who would win the lottery jackpot of 30 million dollars, I would definitely be one of the happiest boys on the face of this earth. Fist off I would unquestionably store ant least eighty of ninety percent of my earning in a savings account and leave it there for future purposes. For example paying off my house, provide my children and wife with the luxuries they deserve, pay off my children’s bight education. And with the interest that I would have accumulated throughout the years, I would still have plenty of money to go around and be able to spend, wisely! I would take my family of trips around the world so that they have fun and enjoy the sights that the world has to offer.


However that’s in the future. With the ten or twenty percent that wasn’t deposited in the bank, I would go crazy! First of all I would continue my education, because I think that education is very important and is a very important quality that everyone should posses. Afterwards, I would buy myself a crappy car and spend my money fixing it up making it my own. If possible I would send my parents for a second honeymoon to thank them for everything that they taught me and for putting up with me all these years.

1 commentaire:

Phil a dit…

Isn't that cute! Haha I'm just kidding buddy, good blog. You're very descriptif on this dream of yours, but it's good because if you weren't, no one would know what you'd want to do! That car is really nice, why don't you just buy that car instead of tricking out an old ghetto car? But anyway it'd be your choice to do whatever with your lottery money! Keep it up!